Sunday, June 22, 2014

A Beautiful Mess

Today, we've become slaves to money, peoples approval and looking good. Nothing wrong with that, matter fact I'm for it but some just don't get life because of their misinterpretation of beauty. The use to be wrong things don't seem wrong anymore, talk is becoming so cheap and beauty is calculated through the many Facebook likes on that profile picture posted just 25 seconds ago (the more the prettier). I'm not here to tell you the things that you should do and what not, I'm just a writer who needs to let her thoughts out otherwise a beautiful explosion is bound to happen and we don't want that (you really should want that). If I remind you about your mother, by all means discontinue reading.

Model: Marie Caecille Finke














but who in their right mind would love someone that can't even love themselves -v.m.




























So you've been hurt,  I have too but that didn't stop me and it never will. Just stay close to 
anything that makes you feel glad your alive.

"If flowers can teach themselves how to bloom after winter passes, so can you." - Noor Shirazie



















"You say you're not special because the world doesn't know about you, but that's an insult to me. I know about you." - John Green


You are a masterpiece, your body perfectly fashioned, the touch of your skin a miracle, every breathing carefully orchestrated, your whole being carefully and wonderfully made and until you realize that life will never make sense.


















"A stranger can see in an instant something in you that you might spend years learning about yourself. How awful we all are when we look at ourselves under a light, finally seeing our reflections. How little we know about ourselves." - Stephen Elliott. Beloved you are the world to someone, the explosion of carnations in a dark room and the note that will complete a song. Never forget that.


You keep looking for meaning but know that you are the meaning itself, the answer to a question, the tattoo on a bare skin, the piece of a puzzle, the reason behind a smile and the every beating of someone else's heart. You we're created to stand out my love. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise, ever.


















The life you're leading isn't yours, you are a living  purpose, a purpose that will complete a story, a purpose that will solve a long time mystery . And there is nothing more astounding than that look of a satisfied being.








I love everything you hate about yourself- God

The key is accepting the person you are and the person you ought to become. You are God’s own masterpiece! That means you are not ordinary or average; you are a one-of-a-kind original. When God created you, He went to great lengths to make you exactly the way He wanted you to be. He gave you the right personality, the right gifts, the right talents, and the right connections to do exactly what He’s called you to do. The question is: do you recognize the treasure you possess?


















"My first love was some insignificant boy when it should have been myself." - Michelle K.


Don't keep looking for fulfillment in being someone's someone. I remember being told a heartless. Nah, I didn't become heartless, I just became smarter. My happiness will not depend on someone else. Not anymore. 


















Become friends with people who aren't your age. Hang out with people whose first language isn't the same as yours. Get to know someone who doesn't come from your social class. This is how you see the world. This is how you grow. 




















"You have no idea how beautiful life can be. When you suddenly find God everywhere, when He comes and talks to you and guides you, the romance of devine love has begun." - Paramahansa Yogananda

I have often imagined myself to be doing something. Anything. I don’t get it when people say their bored when I don’t even have the luxury of time to waste it. There is just so much I wanna do, so much I wanna learn, books I wanna read, movies I wanna watch and yeah places, so many places I haven’t gone to yet. I’m bursting, bursting with the wanting to do so much with only so little time. But I'm taking my time, I know I am meant to do so much and I know you are too.

Model: Ivane Gesite





So dance, dance like you've never dance before, dance until your feet hurts, keep dancing until your music dies. And then there will come a day, when you can finally say that you've lived your days fully.


Dream, dream big dreams, sweet dreams, dream of new cities; long travels; early morning runs; new faces and new beginnings. Dream of a love that is eternal, a love that’s meant for you and only yours to enjoy. And never stop, ever because it is where you will always find yourself.



But most of all love, love like you've never been hurt before, love but never expecting anything in return, love like the whole world depended on it, love like it's the only thing that matters because it is the only thing that matters. This is where life started and this is where it will end, in love.







No comments:

Post a Comment